For the purpose of this policy of dealing with personal data, the following terms are used:
a) Administrator of personal data provided by Business Partner (the User):
– via the contact form, available on the website at: http://platinet.eu/pol/kontakt/departamenty/ and https://sklep.platinet.pl/kontakt,18;
– in the ordering process via the order form, available on the website at: https://sklep.platinet.pl/strona-glowna,1
– in the process of placing an order through the B2B platform available at http://izam.com.pl
– in the process or business registration using registration form (online and offline).
is Platinet SA with headquarters in Krakow, 30-798 Kraków, ul. Tadeusz Śliwiak 48, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for Kraków – Śródmieście, 11th Commercial Department of the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000233360, NIP number: 6792844218, and Regon number: 120039390, with share capital paid in full in the amount PLN 29,000,000.00;
b) Website – the website is available at www.platinet.pl, www.platinet.eu and www.sklep.platinet.pl/kontakt,18;
c) Store website – the website is available at https://sklep.platinet.pl/strona-glowna,1;
d) B2B Platform – a website available at http://izam.com.pl
e) Operator / Administrator of the website, made available as part of the Store Website / Page – PLATINET S.A. with headquarters in Krakow, 30-798 Kraków, ul. Tadeusz Śliwiak 48, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for Kraków – Śródmieście, 11th Commercial Department of the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000233360, NIP number: 6792844218, and Regon number: 120039390, with share capital paid in full in the amount PLN 29,000,000.00
f) User – any entity that uses the Website, Store Website, B2B Platforms.
§2. Personal data
1. Personal data provided to the Administrator by means of the order form in the process of making orders through the sales service, made available as part of the Store and Wholesale Website, are processed for the conclusion and implementation of the Contract for the sale of goods offered by the Administrator, as well as within the so-called. the legitimate interest of the Administrator, which are:
a) improvement of the services provided by the Administrator, and their adjustment to the needs of Users (Administrator’s clients);
b) pursuing claims by the Administrator and defending the rights of the Administrator;
c) monitoring the quality of services and conducting customer satisfaction surveys (User).
2. The Administrator shall process User’s personal data for the above purposes, as referred to in paragraph 1 of this paragraph, based on:
a) authorization to process personal data, resulting from a legal provision, i.e. in accordance with the instruction of Article 6 para. 1 lit. „B”, and
b) the legitimate interest of the Administrator, i.e. in accordance with the instruction of Article 6 para. 1 lit. „F”;
– Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter: General Regulation on data protection).
3) Personal data is transferred voluntarily, however, their transfer is necessary to submit using the order form and performance of the Contract for the sale of goods offered by the Administrator, and for handling (after-sales) returns and complaints of sold goods, answering queries addressed to the Customer Service Office Administrator, as well as for the purpose resulting from possible further correspondence. Failure to provide personal data may result in the refusal to place an order and, consequently, refusal to conclude a contract for the sale of goods offered by the Administrator.
4) Data, processed in order to conclude and execute the Contract for the sale of goods, i.e. in accordance with the instruction of Article 6 para. 1 lit. „B” of the general data protection regulation, will be processed for the duration of the agreement, and after its expiry for the period necessary for after-sales service, including the User’s rights for complaints (period of limitation of claims) to the Administrator, and for the duration of the proceedings initiated by the User on the above basis, and for the purpose and time of its implementation.
5) If personal data is processed on the basis of the legally justified interest of the Administrator, i.e. in accordance with the instruction of Article 6 para. 1 lit. ‚F’ of the General Data Protection Regulation – for the purposes referred to in paragraph 1 lit. from „a” to „c” in this paragraph – the User has the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning the User for the purposes set out above.
The personal data referred to in this paragraph will be processed as long as objection will be filed against them.
1. Personal data provided to the Administrator by means of the order form in the ordering process via the sales service provided as part of the Store Website, B2B platform, are processed for the purpose – provided the User has such an additional need in the ordering process – issuing and sending a VAT invoice to the User, documenting sales.
2. The Administrator will process User’s personal data for the above purpose referred to in paragraph 1 of this paragraph, in order for the Administrator to fulfill his legal obligation imposed on him, in accordance with the instruction of Article 6 para. 1 letter. „C” of the General Data Protection Regulation, in conjunction with from art. 74 par. 2 of the Act of 29 September 1994 on accounting.
3. All data processed for accounting purposes and for tax purposes are processed for a period of 5 years, counted from the end of the calendar year in which the tax obligation arose.
4. Due to accounting or tax reasons, the Administrator has a legal obligation to process personal data provided by the User. Failure to provide them by the User may result in, for example, inability to issue an invoice or a personal invoice to the User.
1. In the event of consent by the User, personal data provided to the Administrator by means of the order form in the ordering process via the sales service provided as part of the Store Website or the form made available on the Website will be processed by the Administrator for information, marketing and promotional purposes regarding the Administrator’s activities , in particular in order to send offers to the User, information on services, promotions and discounts.
2. The Administrator will process User’s personal data for the above purposes referred to in paragraph 1 of this paragraph, based on the consent given by the User to the processing of personal data, in accordance with the instruction of Article 6 paragraph 1 lit. „A” of the general data protection regulation, respecting the provisions of art. 172 of the Act of 16 July 2004 on Telecommunications Law in conjunction with from art. 10 para. 2 of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services.
3. Direct marketing (sending information about commercial offers), referred to in paragraph 1 above may be carried out by the Administrator by means of electronic communication (e.g. SMS, MMS, e-mail) .
4. The User has the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data by the Administrator by filling in the form provided by the Administrator on the Shop / Website page. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing of personal data, which was carried out on the basis of the consent granted prior to its withdrawal.
5. Data processed for the purposes described in this paragraph – subject to the provisions of paragraph 6 below in this paragraph – will be processed only for a period of time until the User withdraws its consent.
6. If personal data are processed for the purposes of direct marketing after the User gives their consent, the User has the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning the User for such marketing purposes, to the extent that the processing is related to such direct marketing. The personal data referred to in this paragraph shall be processed as long as there is no objection to their processing.
§5 Business partners’ (Users’) rights.
1. The Business partner (User) has the right to:
a) access to personal data, i.e. the right to obtain confirmation from the Administrator, whether he processes data, as well as information regarding this processing,
b) request correction of personal data if data processed by the Administrator are incorrect or incomplete; c) request for deletion of personal data,
d) request to limit the processing of personal data,
e) transfer personal data.
2. The Business Partner (The User) has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body in relation to the processing of personal data by the Administrator.
3. The Administrator does not provide personal data transferred to him to any third parties, subject to the next sentence.
Due to the need for the Administrator to ensure proper organization of its activities, e.g. in the field of IT / technical infrastructure or current business matters, personal data provided in the order form / contact form may be transferred to the following categories of recipients: a) entities providing services IT / technical, providing services to the Administrator – in particular it concerns: – implementation and IT support (development and maintenance of IT systems and websites). Page / Store website by Comarch Spółka Akcyjna with registered office at al. Jana Pawła II 39, 31-864 Kraków, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for Kraków – Śródmieście in Kraków, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000057567, NIP 677-00-65-406; b) to the service servicing payments made by Users due to the sale of goods offered by the Administrator, i.e. Dotpay LTD with registered office in Kraków, ul. Wielicka 72, 30-552 Kraków, NIP 6342661860, REGON 240770255, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs under the number KRS 0000700791, kept by the District Court for Kraków – Śródmieście in Kraków, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register, c) other entities with whom the Administrator in the scope referred to in this paragraph cooperates, ie: – business / business partners (eg agents, call center, sponsors), telecommunications undertakings, banks, postal operators, carriers (couriers), entities dealing with customer satisfaction surveys, legal services providers , consultancy and accounting (eg law firms, debt collection entities) .
4. The administrator guarantees the confidentiality of all personal data provided to him. The entities indicated in this paragraph, which are transferred data, provided by Users in the order form / contact form, guarantee the confidentiality of all personal data provided to them.
5. Providing personal data is always voluntary but necessary to take the actions referred to in §2, §3 or §4. Failure to provide personal data may result in the refusal to provide the service provided by the Administrator.
6. Personal data is collected with due diligence and properly protected against access by unauthorized persons.
2. The website administrator performs the functions of obtaining information about the Website User and his behavior in the following way:
a) automatically collects the information contained in the Cookies;
b) by voluntarily entering data by the User in the forms available on the website; collecting „www” server logs by the hosting operator.
3. Cookie files (so-called „cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the User’s end device and are intended for use of websites of the website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
4. During the visit to the website, the User’s data may be collected automatically, regarding a given User’s visit to the website and including, among others. IP address, type of web browser, domain name, number of page views, type of operating system, visits, screen resolution, number of screen colors, addresses of websites from which the website was accessed, time of using the website. These data are not personal data, nor do they allow identification of the person using the website.
6. The entity that places cookies on the Website User’s end device and obtains access to them is Administrator.
7. Cookies are used to:
a) adapt the content of website pages (Store pages / pages) to User preferences and optimize the use of these websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the device of the Website User and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
b) create statistics that help to understand how the Website User uses websites (Store pages / pages), which allows improving their structure and content.
8. As part of the website, the following types of cookies are used:
a) „necessary” Cookies, allowing the use of services available within the site, e.g. authentication cookies;
b) Cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud;
c) „performance” cookies used to obtain information about the use of website pages by the User;
d) „advertising” cookies, enabling the delivery of advertising content to the User more tailored to their interests;
e) „functional „Cookies” that enable „remembering” the settings selected by the User and adjusting the website to the User, e.g. in the scope of the selected language.
9. The website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files stored in the terminal device until you leave the website, log out by the user or disable the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s end device for a period of time that is defined in Cookie files parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
10. In the majority of cases, software used for browsing websites allows cookies to be stored on the User’s device by default. The user of the website has the possibility to change the settings related to cookies in the selected moment. These settings can be changed in the options of the web browser (software), in a way that will prevent the automatic handling of Cookies, or force the User to be informed of each posting of Cookies on the User’s device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the web browser settings. Failure to change the Cookie settings means that the User agrees to their placement and reading by the Website / Store.